Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Work Attire! Among other things...

So I work in a print/tech shop at school, and I primarily work on the Mac here. It has a built in camera, so I took pictures! Of what I usually wear! It's nothing interesting, but whateve.



Also, I got my dress yesterday! I went to David's Bridal, and the consultant I had at first was not good with me at all. She kept picking these horrible dresses that just... eugh. It was bad. I was getting frustrated, and she was getting frustrated. So I suggested that I go ahead and look through the dresses and pick one out for myself. Then she gives me this excuse like "Well it looks different on the hanger." Yeah, maybe it does, but I am not a retard. I know what looks good on me, and I can dress myself just fine. SO I spent about an hour trying on the shitty dresses she brought me, then she left because it was the end of her shift, thank God. I was then passed on to a much nicer, much more lenient woman. She allowed me to go through the racks. It took me less than 10 minutes. I found two dresses I liked. Tried them on. They both looked fantastic on me.
So I picked the one out of the two that I liked best. I am so excited to post the pictures from the wedding for you all. <3
Also I got my dress on sale for $299. It was originally $599. Whoo!

Until next time!
P.S. I encourage comments! I want to know what you guys think of what I'm writing here on my blog. Your opinions, your suggestions, they are all welcome. If I know people are reading, it makes it easier for me to write. Also it's a bit more inspiring, you know?

6 comments: