Monday, February 8, 2010

Fashionably Tacky... wait, what?

Hey there, Internet. I suppose you could be asking yourself immediately about the title of this here blog. Fashionably tacky, how is that even possible? Well, it is, ahaha. I'm it, for a few reasons. First of all, I just adore tacky clothing... when it's worn by the right people. I mean, come on. Who doesn't? Ever open up an issue of Fruits (http://www.fruits-mg.com/)? It's like... you put on the outfit you wanted to wear when you were 6 and dressing yourself for the first time, but your mom told you "No way in hell am I letting you go outside like that." How is that not great? And I don't even mean to infer that it's "great to laugh at". No. I just truly love it. I know I can't be the only one.
On to my second reason: I am going to make this blog into every other fashion blog! Primarily it's going to be a blog about my opinions on the current fashions, etc, etc. But also, this blog could be pretty personal as well. I'm going to write a little bit about myself, and my life as a struggling design student. Hopefully I'll make it to "FASHION DESIGNER LIVING IN NEW YORK OMG CHECK OUT MY NEW LINE". However, that dream is a ways away. In the meantime, enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. i love the fruits outfits! i can't wait to see your "fashionably tacky" outfit posts! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm going to scan some things, and hopefully rent a camera, haha.

    ReplyDelete